This website and its content is copyright of Touch-Base Ltd - © 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Software is proprietary commercial software developed by Touch-Base Ltd.
Touch-Base reserves all intellectual property rights to the Software and its documentation under U.S. Copyright Law and international copyright treaty provisions or similar laws applicable to the locality where you use it.
In accordance with copyright law you may not, and you may not allow any third party to:
- Decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code or underlying ideas of the Software by any means whatsoever
- Remove any product identification, copyright legend or other notices
- Rent, lease, lend, or sublicense the Software to third parties
- Modify, incorporate into or with other software or create a derivative work of any part of the Software except as specified in the user documentation or as permitted under separate license agreement with Touch-Base Ltd
- Attempt to use the Software, or any portion thereof, in excess of its licensed capacity
Except as may be reasonably required to use the Software in accordance with the License, and except as strictly required for back-up and archival purposes, you may not copy the Software or any portion thereof.
Last Updated 21st Feb 2017